Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Update

Wow, it's been a while. I'll start from the top

My bloodbowl playoff game went horribly. I lost both bull centaurs and the minotaur at the beginning of the second half; the other team lead 3-1 despite my scoring first. He failed one roll the entire game. When dice are that hot, there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm playing in a 40k storyline campaign. I just trounced my first opponent. I'm playing the Khorne Daemon army; I haven't mentioned it before. Basically it runs on getting one squad somewhere near the enemy deployment zone, then summoning in my demons: flesh hounds (think of them as cavalry), and bloodletters (very deadly, very hard-to-kill infantry).

I'm also playing in a Warmachine league. I'm off to Other Realms shortly to buy some more figs for my army, and get in a league game or two. My army for this league is Cygnar, and my general is Captain Victoria Haley. She slows down opponents and makes them easier to hit. I'm trying to cram as many guns as possible into this army for obvious reasons.

1 Comments:

Blogger bean said...

Sweet. Man I wish I had the money to start Warhammer (in its many incarnations) again. I have fond memories of kicking ass with my Skaven team in BloodBowl. Nobody could catch my gutterrunners. I also liked whuppin up with my old I-Guard army. Sniff sniff.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home